If you have been affected by Cancer or someone close to you has, then show your support by following me........

About Me

My photo
Yate, United Kingdom
I was first Diagnosed with my Brain tumour in March of 2010, Had my op to remove/biopsy June 10th 2011...Results were that I have an(Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma Grade 3) I then had 6 week treatment of RT which ended on 6th Sept 2011. I was 3 months pregnant at the time of diagnosis with my baby girl Sophie, had her safely via C section on 7th Sept 2010 :-) 8lb 9oz she was the same weight as my son strangely :-) My Baby girl is now 1yrs old and is most beautiful :-) I also have a 12 year old son, Marcus Hogan....who is a very handsome young man, and loves his baby sista loads x :-) I am now married to my beloved Gareth Parfitt who treats me like a princess!! :-D I have 4 Brothers and 2 sisters....but back in 2005 one of my brothers died (Alan) he was 22/23 years old at the time....cant remember which :-/ memory not very good!! he commited suicide on the Train tracks in Yate due to many things, including drug abuse and our Father dying of Cancer 3 months prior. :-( My Dad lost his battle to Melenoma, cancer of the skin, which then led to his liver, brain (lost his eye), then eventually a clot in his leg. (miss u Dad)X

This is me going for my Functional MRI

This is me going for my Functional MRI

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Update 9th Nov 2011

Not posted for a while....... Been resting lots as I've felt really run down and have got a sinus infection. 

Not been coping well with my hair loss, I look in the mirror and I don't see me looking back.
Some hair growth is coming back but not all, very patchy :-( 
The worst time for me is when I wake up, I don't remember what I've been through, go to put my hands through my hair like I'd used to, and I'm touching a bald head. :-(
I really don't know how I'm getting through this, but some how I am.

You don't realise how much strength you have until it happens to you or someone close to you.

I'm so lucky to have my Husband and children, All I've ever wanted in life is to have my own family, (a boy and a girl) and to be happily married :-) and I have that! :-) To see them smile is what keeps me going xxx

No comments: